Aanka Xóodzi ka Aasgutu Xóodzi Shkalneegi (The Story of the Town Bear and the Forest Bear)
Written by Ernestine Hayes, illustrated by Wanda Culp, translated by Ethel Makinen and Roby Littlefield, and published in Tlingit for children and adults alike, Aanka Xóodzi ka Aasgutu Xóodzi Shkalneegi tells a timeless tale of the dangers of giving up something we love for the promise of an easy life.
- Book: $13. Tlingit version.
- Book: $13.95. English version.
- Audiobook CD: $5. Read by Tlingit speakers Florence Sheakley, Paul Marks, and Kassy Littlefield. Also available as a free download.
- Study Guide: $10. English. A host of questions and talking points for use with the text.
- Special package price: $23. Contains Tlingit book, CD, and Study Guide.